Tasks of engineering-geological exploration of the construction site:
In order for the designer or contractor to know the geological conditions on the construction site, the engineering-geological exploration solves the following basic problems:
- assessment of geomorphological conditions of the construction site,
- exploration of the composition of the foundation soil,
- determination of bearing capacity and compressibility of the foundation soil,
- evaluation of the impact of groundwater on the foundation of buildings,
- determination of the method of excavation work and determination of the classes of ductility of soils and rocks of the foundation soil,
- foundation of buildings in difficult geotechnical conditions,
- engineering-geological evaluation of the foundation soil of construction sites.
Need more information?
Do you want to learn more about this technology?
Feel free to contact us.